Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hell hath no fury, like a faith-healer scorned...


About 2 years ago, I was told, "You'll know when you've made an impact, as soon as you receive your first attack!".

Well today I received my first attack! It was exciting to read about how bad of a man and how unskilled and inexperienced I am....

FROM A PHONY FAITH HEALER NO LESS...

They were apparently very upset with me, because I teach against them making a living stealing peoples money and how they destroy peoples faith, and also how I teach against false Prophets and Apostles.
They didn't show any love though. I wonder, do faith healers have a different Bible than the rest of us? And where do they get the chicken feathers from? Do they sell them at Costco or eBay?

For the record, I have never claimed to be a "Bible Expert". I'm pretty sure that there's only one of them and it's certainly not me.

Don't forget, "Be like a Berean!"...
It's the only way to keep each of us GROUNDED in the Word...

No comments:

Post a Comment