Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Nashville Statement - A Coalition for Biblical Sexuality

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Silverworks Ministries would like to announce that it finds the newly released "Nashville Statement - A Coalition for Biblical Sexuality" in line with its own teachings and Pastor Keith would like it known that he'd be humbled and honored to offer his signature as well.

From Pastor Keith, "The Nashville Statement is a well timed, well written and Biblically accurate document, intended to draw the support of those who accept God and the Bible exactly the way that they are, and further intended to draw sharp rebuke, disdain and loathing from those who are so outside of God's good and perfect will, that once they speak out against it, it will become clear as to whom is following the God of the Bible and who is bringing the 'strange fire'."

PLEASE feel free to read the Nashville Statement for yourself.  Link HERE.

For reference, I have been proclaiming most of the things found in the Nashville Statement for at least 7 years and possibly as long as 10 years.

Believe me when I tell you, the liberals will tell you that I am heartless or that I am homophobic or any other of a laundry list of slurs, in order to discredit me or make me seem like I'm crazy, evil or somehow not a Christian.  Please be aware of one simple fact, as it will help you to put things into perspective and will DRAMATICALLY help you to understand things in CONTEXT...

GOD SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG.
I'M JUST REPEATING IT.

GOD MAKES IT CLEAR THAT MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN 1 MAN AND 1 WOMAN.
I'M JUST REPEATING IT.

GOD SAYS THAT HE CREATED YOU THE WAY YOU ARE.
I'M JUST REPEATING IT.

I HAVE PLACED 100% OF MY FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD ALONE.

Don't you dare let anyone accuse you of hate speech.  If they want to level that accusation against anyone, have them level it against JESUS HIMSELF.

Matthew 10:19-20 - But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

John 15:18 - "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."

Luke 6:22 - Blessed are you when men hate you, And when they exclude you, And revile you, and cast out your name as evil, For the Son of Man's sake.

John 7:7 - The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.

Revelation 2:25-29 - But hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations --- ' He shall rule them with a rod of iron; They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter's vessels' --- as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

It's almost like Jesus knew what was going to happen... (of course He did!)

Seriously, if what I'm writing about in my Blog and what I teach in real life is somehow unbiblical, then why is Jesus going out of His way to exhort those who would follow Him?  If every word I spoke or wrote down was accepted by the world at large, then who would deliver me up?  Who would hate me?  Who would revile me?  Who would exclude me?

When I tell you the things I tell you, I don't do it to win any prizes and I certainly don't do it to be loved by the world.  I tell them to you because I love you enough to never lie to you.  I love you enough to remind you of the things that GOD SAID, not the things that will make me lots of new friends and lots of money.

Comments?
Please keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment