Sunday, June 26, 2022

Due to Popular Demand - List of Bad Churches

I'll tell you...  You'd be hard-pressed to know it, but this site is amazingly busy.  So much so, that my mailbox is usually overflowing.

One of the biggest requests I get from readers, is that I put up a simple to read and simple to understand list of which Christian Religions have completely lost their marbles and are either encouraging the whole LGBTQ-XYZ nonsense or are actually ordaining openly gay people.

So, instead of a blog-post, I've made an easy to access list available on the right-hand pane of every window on this site.

If you are aware of any MAINLINE religion that I've missed, please use the form at the bottom of that same right-hand pane to drop me a note and I'll check it out and add it if I can!

And even though I can't seem to get most people to visibly participate by posting messages, I'd still like to thank all of you who participate in secret.

Matthew 6:3-4 - But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

As always, please feel free to share this blog with everyone you know.  It may just be what they need to help them understand things that have always been mysteries to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment